Monday, November 12, 2018

Finding gifts for the tea lovers on your Christmas list





If you’re like me, this is the time of year you start looking for tea-themed gifts for a friend or two on your Christmas list. Over the weekend, I went to the Christmas Open House at Carriage House Antiques and Gifts in Senoia, and I found the perfect gift for a fellow tea lover (I believe she’s too busy to read this blog these days!), and it’s this Mud Pie teacup, coaster, and spoon set. The teacup says “O Christmas Tea, O Christmas Tea." I paid $18 for this one, but they're also on Amazon and eBay for $21.99 with free shipping, which still isn't a bad price!

The attached spoon reads "Joy Tea the World."

To go with the set, I got this cute little bag of Santa’s Workshop Tea from Metropolitan Tea Company (and one for me). It’s a nice, brisk black tea with a pleasant cranberry taste. Have you found any good tea gifts this year?


8 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! I love the teacup and spoon (with my name on it!), and the Santa's Workshop tea is the perfect compliment to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect gift! Thank you for the gift idea, just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is only one tea friend that we exchange gifts. I found a really pretty teacup at Home Goods and then adding a very special aged oolong that I had at a tea tasting recently. I am also adding a locally made box of caramels with salt sprinkled on them from the Oregon coast. It is fun to put together something fun for tea friends. Love your ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm.....I like it too! Daz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are very cute tea gift ideas! My usual Christmas tea gifts are those pretty tins of tea from Harney and Sons, and I know my friend look forward to receiving them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I’m sure your friend will enjoy this gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cups are also featured in the Nov/Dec. issue of Teatime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!