Friday, December 23, 2016

The Cookie Cup cookie cutter

So it was my last visit to T.J. Maxx / HomeGoods before Christmas, and I was looking for gift ideas for a dear friend I wanted to get a little something extra. I found her a beautiful pie plate with a wreath design inside, and while I was in the housewares section, I found for myself this Cookie Cup cookie cutter that looked intriguing. As you can see, I haven't even opened it yet, but it lets you imprint star designs …

Or a small fluted cookie design …

And small circle designs. That's all in addition to the large (about 3-inch diameter) opening up top. And since some of you like tea-themed kitchen gadgets as much as I do, I wanted to be sure you knew about it. You can also find these here, but I like the HomeGoods price much better!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!