Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Hibiscus Orange Tea from the Dole Plantation

My friend Susan is a generous soul, and the tea I blogged about yesterday isn't the only one she brought back for me from Hawaii. My goodie bag also contained this Hibiscus Orange herbal infusion from the Dole Plantation in Hawaii!

I love it when an ingredients list is short and to the point!

The tea bag looked pretty much like regular tea bags, and the tea itself was a yummy, quite juicy and citrusy tea. I enjoyed it hot, but I think I should probably try it iced as well. It had not occurred to me that Dole made teas (but hey, why not?), so I was delighted to discover they have an online shop where they sell them! If you'd like to try some of this tea, or another Dole blend, check out their website here.

SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. As a child, I can remember my mother putting pineapple juice in her tea on occasion. It was delicious! Can't wait to get some of these teas to sample.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect that will be delicious iced!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! I bet it would be pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hibiscus Orange Tea is surely a good choice! Perfect for those beautiful evenings where you have friends accompanying you in your backyard.

    Would like to add First Flush Darjeeling Tea as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!