Friday, January 8, 2016

The latest inspiration from Daphne

I'm already looking for the Spring 2016 gardening magazines in hopes of spotting some new craft projects involving teapots and teacups. I haven't found any yet, but I did get a new issue of Daphne's Diary at Barnes and Noble yesterday. I think they're a bit behind since this is the fall issue, but since any issue of this magazine is a treat, I was happy to find it there.

I was most intrigued by an article on Jessica Melis, an artist in the Netherlands, who turns lace into pieces of ceramic artwork. I think her teapot and teacups are lovely!

There was also a fun feature on tiny gardens, or what we would probably call "fairy gardens." Wouldn't it be fun to create one of these to look like a miniature tearoom? I may just have to make that a springtime gardening goal.

Have any of you been reading any pretty, inspiring magazines lately? I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!