Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Laughing with Reese Witherspoon

I'm laughing with Reese Witherspoon, I say, not at Reese Witherspoon! Because after enjoying her In Bloom fragrance for Avon, I've discovered yet another tea-inspired fragrance of hers, Laugh Often.

Laugh Often was recently on sale in the Avon catalog for just $10, so I had to try it. The box describes it as "fun and joyful ... a spontaneous burst of bright mandarin wrapped in green and white tea leaves and playful pink peony." And indeed it is a fun fragrance! It's just as floral as it sounds, and it has a lighter scent than In Bloom, so now I'm alternating between the two. If you're like me and already Christmas shopping, this might be a good suggestion for the tea lover on your list—or yourself!

4 comments:

  1. That is a great gift idea, and as I read it, I started thinking about some of the women in my family to whom I could gift it. Then I realized, I've already got all the ladies in my family a wonderful, tea-inspired, dainty book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela! I've followed your blog for a while and though I don't always leave a comment, I do always enjoy your posts! I've got your tea cookbook on my Christmas wish list! I just wanted to share how much I enjoy and appreciate your blog and all the hard work you put into it. And if you ever find yourself in Huntsville, Alabama (not *too* terribly far away), it would be my pleasure to treat you to lunch at my favorite local tearoom, Emma's! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - Congrats, you won my blog giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!