Friday, January 18, 2008

Tidings of Comfort and Tea


One of my recent Christmas gifts is one I'll be enjoying, part of it at least, all year long. It's the book "A Cup of Comfort Devotional for Women," and it was accompanied by this box of Mount of Olives Treasures Soothing Chamomile Tea with Pomegranate. I love the theme of this gift, combining, as it did, comfort, simplicity and tea. The brief devotionals are easy to read during any spare moment during the day, and I tend to keep it near my dressing table so I'll be sure to read it daily.

The tea is indeed soothing, a good, caffeine-free variety, and I'm now sold on the idea of giving others a "Cup of Comfort" book (there is one just for writers!) and chamomile tea.

And in other news, would you believe we're supposed to get snow again tonight? When I said "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" the other day, I *meant* to add "except for when I'm planning my first tea party of the year" which is this weekend. But I've never had to cancel a tea because of snow, and I don't plan to start now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!