Friday, March 17, 2017

Some recommended reading for March/April

I've been quite pleased with my magazine selections this month and wanted to tell you about the tea finds in a few of them!

Daphne's Diary has been a favorite for a few years now, and I think this cover is one of the prettiest ones they've ever had. I've yet to find an issue that didn't feature tea in one form or another.

And this time, there's a feature on the most "Shabby Chic" looking tea room (in the Netherlands, alas) that I've ever seen. It is gorgeous!

Coastal Living has lots of turquoise blue in this issue, which made me quite happy, but the real surprise came when I turned to the recipe section and found …

A recipe for Matcha Profiteroles! I can't wait to try these.

The new issue of Victoria has an absolutely beautiful cover! This whole issue, in fact, reminds me very much of those early issues of Victoria.

Even the inside spread has that gauzy, dreamy look—and lots of tea! Besides Tea Time, obviously, have you found any fun tea-ish magazines, or magazine articles, lately?

3 comments:

  1. One of these days I'm going to find a copy of Daphne's Diary. It looks like a wonderful magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I have a addiction to magazine. The Victoria I am enjoying. Now I want to run right out for the Daphne's Diary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!