Thursday, October 20, 2016

In the holiday mindset

I don't know about you, but I really feel like Christmas is on the way when I start finding Christmas magazines in the mail. And since the November/December issue of Tea Time just arrived in my mailbox, maybe that's one reason I ordered my first Christmas gift of the season this week!

There is always much to love in the holiday-themed issue of the magazine, and as usual, I find myself drawn to the gorgeous blue-and-white decor featured in the Hanukkah Celebration.

Equally charming is the "Winter Wonderland" spread featuring frosty whites and silver and lots of white foods. The photography is incredibly lovely, and since I've been thinking about hosting a Christmas tea for the ladies along my street, this new issue is providing me with inspiration galore. Have you started your Christmas preparations yet?

6 comments:

  1. Tea Time does a great job getting you into the spirit of the seasons. I have already started thinking about Christmas. I received the Simpson & Vail catalog you mentioned a few blogs back and they have great gift ideas for Christmas. Christy in Tulsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm thinking about Christmas preparation already but I'm thinking about Thanksgiving, too. I do get inspired when I start seeing Christmas things featured in magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered y first Christmas gift back in August, which is very early for me, but it was something perfect for my daughter. Only after I ordered it did I decide to save it for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started Christmas shopping in July. I have received a few Christmas magazine in the mail too.I always look forward to holiday issues.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Christmas season...and the shopping has begun! My Mom just picked up a cute set of jammies by Laura Ashley, featuring teapots and teacups for me....an early gift! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The china on the cover is pretty. If you are in the Christmas spirit go to Belk. I was there last week and they had trees and Santa on display. A little bit early for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!