Monday, July 15, 2013

What's fragrant, free and smells like tea?

What's fragrant, free and smells like tea? Answer: the goodies I bought at T.J. Maxx with the $10 rewards certificate I recently got in the mail!

I like to use my rewards on tea treats, and this time the finds were both fragrant ones. First, this A La Maison de Provence Green Tea Hand & Body Lotion was on clearance for just $2. A great buy AND a great fragrance. Can't top that!

But what I really loved was this 1-ounce bottle of Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea Honeysuckle Eau de Toilette. Such a light, fresh fragrance, and at $7.99 the price was right. (Though "free" was even better!) And while there are honeysuckle blossoms on the front of the bottle, I love that on the back …

… there's a nice big tea leaf. If you're a fragrance lover as well, I thought you might want to know to look for these little treats for yourself!

7 comments:

  1. They both look wonderful and I'd bet they smell wonderful, too. I love honeysuckle, and adding green tea to it sounds really good. Plus, FREE is always fun! Good shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your tea toiletries. So fun for a tea lover. Thanks for telling us about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gift card shopping is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free is nice! Thanks, I'll check my tjmaxx for those fragrances. You have me curious. Thanks Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'll have to check out TJ Maxx sometime. I don't like heavy fragrances, so this one sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You find the best things and with a gift card, even better. I am not a fragrance person, but I love that you found these for a treat for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!