Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dilmah's Arabian Mint Tea with Honey

Over the past year or so I have tried several of Dilmah's teas, and the latest one, which I found at T.J. Maxx, is this Arabian Mint Tea with Honey.

Dilmah boxes are easy to spot because they're square-shaped, and I have become such a fan, I am now seeking them out. The combination of mint and honey seemed a little odd, but so did their Peppermint and English Toffee flavor, and I absolutely adored that one.

To my delight, as soon as I opened the foil pouch inside the box I got a nice whiff of honey. Wonderful! Even better, the tea has the *taste* of honey, which is a little surprising since with most honey flavored teas, I have to search and search for the honey flavor. It's easy enough to add honey at home, but at the office it's been great to enjoy the honey taste without having a bottle of honey sitting on my desk. The "real leaf" tea is evident inside the pyramid-shaped bags, and I'm happy to say Dilmah has yet another winner with this blend of tea!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Angela
    Odd combinations for sure; I've not seen this brand in Canada. I am however, drInking my tea with honey and lemon lately to help with a cold I have.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds good. I've only tried the Dilmah Italian Almond & have really enjoyed that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds good. Is the honey taste via honey powder?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dilmah uses all natural ingredients, so if it says green with ginger, there are ginger bits inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This does sound very good. I need to find a TJ Maxx now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!