Monday, April 1, 2024

A magazine perfect for tea lovers: "Spring Baking"


Honestly, I can't remember the last time I was inspired to purchase a magazine full of nothing but recipes, but when I saw the lavender madeleines on the cover of Spring Baking the other day, I had to get it!


This magazine definitely met my rule of "must have at least three things that immediately catch my eye." First up: these Phyllo Apple Roses. I've seen rose-shaped treats like this before, but this recipe sounded quite doable, so I'm going to give them a try soon.


And Two-Bite Lemon Tarts? If those aren't designed for a tea tray, I don't know what is.


Are you a fan of honey? I am. And drizzled honey? Yes, ma'am! So this recipe for Honey Tea Cakes with Mascarpone (and crushed waffle cookies on top!) appealed to me as well. If you like baking your own treats for teatime, I believe you would enjoy this issue, no foolin'!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great issue! I will have to be on the lookout for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a baker but those lemon tarts look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the lemon tarts taste as good as they look. They are perfect for a tea tray

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!