Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Dollar Tree sticker shock

I wasn't actually looking for tea things when I was in Dollar Tree over the weekend. I usually dash in for household needs like batteries, hand soap, and dishwashing liquid, as I know they always have the brands I want at a price I like. So I was darting between rows in a larger-than-usual Dollar Tree in Villa Rica when my mind went, "Wait! Was that a teacup there in the school supplies?"

And indeed, it was a cute package of stickers with teacups, a teapot, cupcakes, macarons, and more. I can't wait to use these to decorate envelopes and packages that I send to tea-loving friends. I also love that the little macarons say "to do" and "to go." I'll have fun using these on my planner.

Some days, I'm just shocked by the goodies I find at Dollar Tree, and this time, I guess you could say it was sticker shock!

6 comments:

  1. How cute! I wish we had a Dollar Tree - there's a small one about 25 miles away in Blue Ridge but I can't just run over there on my lunch hour. :-) I enjoy seeing what others find, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Very clever Angela! Thanks for the heads up on the teatime stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Shopping at Dollar Tree is like a scavenger hunt. You never know what you will find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute stickers! Unfortunately there is no Dollar Tree near me. But when I go visit my sister in North Carolina, we always have fun visiting the Dollar Tree there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been to my Dollar store in awhile maybe I need to go look. I love the sticklers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!