Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Pure Leaf Black Tea With Vanilla

I've enjoyed Pure Leaf's bottled teas before, but I was surprised to see a new Pure Leaf product recently, this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla in tea bag form!


I found these at Walmart, and the plastic jar of 16 tea bags sells for $4.48. The jar was actually sealed when I removed the lid, and I liked that.


When I removed the seal, I got a nice whiff of vanilla, just as I was hoping. I do enjoy a good vanilla tea, especially at this time of year.

This was a nice brisk (but not too brisk) black tea in a favorite flavor. Nothing overly exotic, just a strong black tea with vanilla, and just what I was expecting. Have you tried Pure Leaf tea in the tea bag form?

6 comments:

  1. Oh goody! I can't wait to try it. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried it yet, but if I can find it at our local WM, I'll be trying it soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not tried these but will if my Walmart sells this. I like the packageing, it's unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this at Publix today for $4.99. They had 6 or 8 other flavors. Since I bought the other tea, I'll save this to buy another week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds so good....I must remember to look for it tomorrow. Also, I think your tea mug is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!