Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tea & the Avon Lady


After years without an Avon Lady, I am just so happy that a friend put me in touch with her Avon Lady, who is now my Avon Lady. But times have changed. Remember the old jingle, "Ding-dong! Avon calling!" Well, that's been replaced by a quiet, efficient e-mail listing the latest specials and reminding me it's time to order. And my new Avon Lady is so sharp, she gives not just samples but a computer-generated invoice listing all her contact numbers and other helpful information. Lovely!

And in addition to finally being able to get some lipsticks I like and order some High School Musical lip gloss for my nieces, I was pleased to find some new tea products to try. First, the White Tea-Vanilla Shower Wash. (This is actually from Avon's Mark catalog for the young and hip set, but it works on 43-year-olds as well.) Delightfully scented, this is a pleasant addition to the array of scented shower products on my shelf.


And the latest catalog had another product I didn't order, but I'm certainly intrigued by it: detox patches containing green tea powder. Apparently, you wear these on your feet at bedtime and detox overnight. I'm not too sure about this one, but I am sure I love my new shower wash -- and the new Avon Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!