Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Divinitea's Waves of Joy Organic Ginger Lemon Tea

A friend recently shared with me this Waves of Joy tea from Divinitea. I loved the name, Waves of Joy, and that would have sold me on this tea without even knowing what was in it!

But since I happen to love ginger and lemon flavors, I suspected this herbal tea would be one I'd enjoy. It includes organic lemon grass, organic ginger, organic rose hips, and organic lemon myrtle. I love being able to see all of these individual bits in the loose blend.

And steeped, this tea had just the spicy ginger and lemon flavors I was hoping for. Ginger gets me in the mood for fall, yet the lemon is a lingering nod to the last days of summer. I very much enjoyed this tea, and if you'd like to check it out for yourself, click here.

6 comments:

  1. I have not tried it, not a HUGE fan ofherbal teas, but they are great for a natural tea without caffeine, and the Good Lord knows I have trouble sleeping, so I drink my fair share - always wishing it were a black tea, haha. I worry about the chemicalization process making black tea, coffee and soda de-caffeinated. It's verybad when you learn about it and I am trying to remember that when reaching for them when God gave us wonderful herbal teas, right?

    I absolutely love the way you described this to be the perfect "transitional" tea between true summer and true autumn. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the name, too! And it sounds delightful, thanks for telling us about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds delicious! I think I'd like this tea - definitely love that teacup, it's one of my favorites. Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name of the tea and the name of the tea company. The cup you are using is beautiful. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute name. The dry tea is pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divinitea is a local purveyor and the owner is VERY knowledgeable and very nice. All of her teas are delightful. So glad you like her teas, Angela!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!