Thursday, June 27, 2013

Tasting Touch Organic teas

When my friend Susan gave me this tea chest last month I was most grateful for the chest itself, but one day I happened to notice the teas are a brand I don't believe I've tried before, Touch Organic. Clearly, a tasting was in order!

The four Touch Organic teas in the chest are a green, white, oolong and a mango-flavored green. The Organic Green tea was a nice tea I steeped for just about two minutes or so. It was smooth tasting and had no bitterness at all! White teas sometimes taste wimpy to me, but the Organic White had a lovely flavor, a little on the woodsy side, and the Organic Oolong had a very strong scent and taste of that woodsy flavor I love, that scent which reminds me of woodchips. The Mango Green was pleasantly fruity, and though I steeped it for fully three minutes it didn't have that grassy taste some greens can have. I was very pleased with my new Touch Organic teas, and I was happy to see that individual boxes of them are now for sale at the local T.J. Maxx.

4 comments:

  1. That's a fun little tea chest... with a nice variety of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tea chest! Glad to know the tea was good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good thing you tasted so you will know what to buy at T.J.Maxx. What a very nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried that brand yet - it sounds like they would be good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!