Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Making memories with Mary

You know, we tea folks really ought to purchase stock in Mary Engelbreit, shouldn't we? A fellow tea blogger merely mentioned Mary the other day and off I went to Michaels, where I was soon plundering through those cheapie bins up front.

Among the happy designs I got this time was this fat little pen with a teacup on it.

I already had the notecards with this design, but I hadn't seen the notepad. That was a must-have for me, the way I go through journals and notepads!

And finally, I picked up a couple of packs of these 6x6-inch scrapbooking papers because I especially liked the designs with teawares on them. Have you found any new Mary Engelbreit goodies lately? Do share!

14 comments:

  1. I have the notepad but want some of that paper. Will be making a Michael's stop on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of these goodies too! So bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found little boxes of kleenex in the dollar bins at JoAnn's. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I hadn't seen the scrap booking papers~ guess who is off to Michaels? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are adorable! I was just gifted some of these little cuties but I am going to Michaels for more. They would be cute favors at a tea party, wouldn't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ME. I have some of her sweet note cards with these themes. I found them at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your finds, Angela - time for a trip to Michaels! Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You find the cutest things. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the pen and spiral notepad, but not the scrapbook paper, so it looks like I need to make a trip back to Michael's soon! Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great finds. Michael's should put you on the pay roll. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks as great teacups finds with nice images. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that was a nice visit to Michael's. When I do dig through the dollar bin I never find those lovelies. I must go again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!