Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tea at Dollar Tree

Whether it's the dollar bins at Michaels or Target or the ones at Dollar Tree, I so enjoy the bargain possibilities of a good dollar store visit!

A recent trip to Dollar Tree yielded some cucumber and green tea anti-perspirant, a fine knockoff of a popular name brand version.

I can always use a spare package of tealight candles, and these are a good color and smell nice to boot.

I like to keep these powdered tea mixes handy during the summer, but I'd never thought of looking for them in the dollar store until I spotted these at Dollar Tree. Are you a dollar store shopper? If so, have you ever found any tea-related items there?


  1. HI Angela - I have found a wonderful shower gel at the Dollar Tree-black tea is the scent. Very clean scent with just a hint of floral. And it came in a tube-easy traveling.
    I am headed to the $T after work today..will share what I find that is fun.

  2. I have found some tea themed greeting cards that were 2 for a dollar at Dollar Tree. One get
    well card mentions honey tea.Another
    card shows pouring teapot and says thanks.

  3. Hadn't thought to look for tea products at the Dollar Store. I need to go soon to get some other things and I will be looking.

  4. thanks for sharing my friends use these alot they love the taste as well

  5. Hello Angela, love your finds!
    I saw some tea flavored ice cream at Kroger (Lower Fayetteville store) I thought of you when I saw it but didn't buy it (was running errands & it was too hot!)
    Will have to try it, one of these days, Joanie


Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!