Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Beauty Rest Herbal Tea from the Spice & Tea Exchange

Caffeine doesn't usually keep me up at night, even if I drink it close to bedtime, but just in case, I'm happy to have this tasty new Beauty Rest Herbal Tea from the Spice & Tea Exchange. A friend got this for me at the tea shop in St. Augustine, and these shops are all over the US, so I imagine many of you have passed by one at some time in your travels.

What's in this herbal blend? According to the company, it contains organic valerian root, organic cardamom, organic fennel, organic strawberries, organic sarsaparilla root, organic spearmint, essential orange oil, natural rose extract, and organic rose petals.
I loved the smell from the moment I opened the packet, and I (wisely) decided to make a small pot of the tea, sipping several cups before bedtime. This tea has such a soothing, gentle taste, with just a hint of the minty flavor I so enjoy, and for those of you who are caffeine-sensitive, this may be a blend you want to try too. Go here if you'd like ordering info.

5 comments:

  1. This sounds so soothing and delicious - and great for those of us who are supposed to "limit" caffeine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tea sounds like it would definitely smell lovely! Even if I didn't want to drink it, I think it would be relaxing to just inhale the scent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your this informative post. This post is Excellent but i need more information in this regard.
    GreenTeaLobby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!