Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Courtyard Tea from Palais des Thés

I'm still quite enjoying the Palais des Thés Garden Tea they were kind enough to share with me recently, and this week, I tried the elegant tea bags of another Thé du Louvre, the Courtyard Tea.

This tea is another blend that pays tribute to the Louvre, and it was released just as the museum celebrates the 30th anniversary of the Louvre Pyramid.
This tea smells so divine from the moment you open the package, and the delicious scent was, I'm happy to say, matched by the delicious taste. This black tea is flavored with citrus and blackberry, and the taste is distinctive in that it's a very sophisticated pairing, as if the citrus and blackberry flavors were carefully selected to balance each other and not compete. It doesn't remind me of hot lemonade, as some citrus teas do, and it doesn't make me pucker, as some berry teas do. And I'm still quite smitten by the gorgeous packaging on these teas. You can check out this new one on the Palais des Thés website here.


3 comments:

  1. Yum! That sounds wonderful. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think I would buy that tea just for the beautiful, elegant packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. I like that the bag is fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!