Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Teatime jewelry

Some of my very favorite pieces of jewelry were gifts from my sweet husband. An early birthday gift during courting days was a glass teapot necklace. The glass bead painted with pink roses is the "body" of the teapot, accented with silver findings. This past Christmas, he did a dangerous (for him) thing and introduced me to the wonderful world of Pandora jewelry. I LOVE this stuff! Remember slide bracelets? Same principle, only the beads are designed to be put on yourself, so you don't have to visit the jewelry store every time you get a new one. He got me the bracelet and a heart, then another heart design bead for Valentine's Day, and today I added the teacup bead, which joins the teapot bead. Now I just need a sugar and creamer bead (which don't exist). Some people wear their passions on their sleeve. I wear mine on my neck and wrist. (Both necklace and bracelet were purchased right here in downtown Newnan, I'm happy to report. Just doing our little part ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!