Friday, December 10, 2021

Will work for tea


Earlier this week, I went over to my friend Kathy's to craft for a few hours. As usual, I walked over to "my" desk and seat in her studio, which is brimming with yummy stamp sets and dies and paper and markers and crafting machinery that I can only dream about. When I got there, this cute little bag was waiting, decorated with a tag featuring a Boston terrier like the beloved pets my friend has had for many years.


When I opened my gift, this cute card from The Gray Muse was inside, and can you tell what that is at left? I knew immediately, because I'd seen these online but never splurged on one for myself.


It's an adorable little enamel lapel pin (just over an inch wide) with a rose-patterned teacup on it that reads, "Will work for tea," and that is so true! Isn't this just the cutest thing? I was delighted! And if this is your cup of you-know-what as well, you can find the maker's website here.

4 comments:

  1. That little enamel teacup in IS extremely cute! I really like the nice bag and tag with the Christmas-y Boston bull terrier, too. A fun and cheerful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello people! Are you looking for profitable franchise business in India? Checkout for more details: best franchise in india Thanks for comment opportunity. You have a great blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!