Friday, July 23, 2010

Oralfixation Green Tea Mints


It's been a while since I've come across any type of new tea candy, so I was happy to find this tin of Oralfixation Green Tea Mints. I love the sleek, slim design of the pale green tin, and happily, the mints are delicious!

When I opened the tin, there was a surprise inside: this piece of paper bearing an image of a "Chinese mystic" along with a popular tea quote you may have seen before. It says, "The first cup moistens my lips and throat. The second shatters my loneliness," etc.

The word "FIX" I understand, but the symbols are a mystery to me. I hope they say something pleasant since I do plan to be eating them all in the days ahead!

5 comments:

  1. Your posts are always so unique and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun packaging for mints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Angela, I love this tin! If I ever 'win the Publisher's Clearinghouse,' will you please be my personal shopper? You amaze me, all the time. Thank you and hope you have a great weekend, Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen these mints. I will be looking for them now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It says "tea" (cha) in Chinese.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!