Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Do you see what I see?


Those new brightly-colored tins of Harney tea are so gorgeous, I was mighty tempted to buy one a few weeks back in a Starbucks Cafe, but I managed to resist. So when my friend Holly handed me a pretty red basket packed with Christmas treats yesterday, you know what my eye went right to. The item on the left sure made me experience the emotion on the right!

She also (and very thoughtfully) included a bag of Starbucks Christmas Blend coffee for DH (she even said it was for "DH," proving she knows blog lingo) and another mug for him. For both of us: Yummy, moist, obviously-freshly-baked banana bread.

And savory treats as well! The cheddar muffins? Yum-o. It's beginning to taste a lot like Christmas around here. We'll both leave work around noon, attend our church's Candlelight Service this evening, and then have terrific Christmas Eve snacks when we get home. (Thanks again, Holly!)

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift! Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very thoughtful gift. Don't you just love homemade treats? I'm also looking forward to a family time tonight, with lots of delicious snacks. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a very thoughtful gift. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!