Friday, July 13, 2007

Liquid soap with White Tea & Ginger



I continue to be amazed at the number of new tea-related products that are out there whose manufacturers are leaving us to find out about them on our own. I just purchased my second bottle of Softsoap with White Tea & Ginger, an especially yummy scented liquid soap that contains "camellia sinensis leaf oil," according to the ingredient listing. I had not heard about this product anywhere, simply came upon it by happy accident at my local grocery store, where it was on sale for $2.99 this week. Part of my enjoyment is no doubt from the psychological factor of it containing tea, but the great scent and cute bottle design are nice as well. So there you have it: don't just look for tea in the tea section of the grocery store!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!

    "Method" brand of hand soap has a very nice Green Tea & Aloe scent. The soap is a pretty green color. http://tinyurl.com/36t7dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. For more info on tea oils go to www.camelliateaoil.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!