Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Evolution of Revolution Tea


I cannot see a box or bag of Revolution Tea without grinning. Several years ago, this company came out with these adorably teeny-tiny little boxes of individually wrapped teas that were all the rage. I saw a small case of them in a small-town coffee shop (the coffee shop was unfamiliar with tea, apparently), and the folks didn't really know how much they should charge so they sold me the entire case for under $3. I was drinking Revolution Tea for months and months. I later learned these tiny little boxes were retailing for about $1 each, so to say I got a good deal on the whole case of them is quite an understatement. Ah, those were the days...

Today I'm paying full price for my Revolution Tea, which I can't really complain about. I was surprised when I recently tried this Tropical Green Tea and saw the silken bags are now tagless and in a clear plastic container, which I rather like. The ingredients in this delicious tea are "Young Hyson and Dragonwell Teas, Orange Peel, Peppermint Leaf, Jasmine Flowers, Lemon Verbena, Marigold Flowers, Blue Malva Flowers and Pineapple Flavor." This is a great cup of tea to enjoy on a summer afternoon.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!