Sunday, March 4, 2007

A Beach-worthy Tea

My husband and I just returned from enjoying several days at a friend's condo in Florida. Although I generally prefer drinking loose tea, I think when you're traveling it just makes sense to take along tea bags. They are convenient to use, easy to clean up, and take up very little room in your bags. One of the varieties I took along was Twinings' Lady Earl Grey (in the royal blue box), an old favorite that was part of a Christmas gift I received last year. My, was this stuff good! After I learned a little about tea I guess I strayed away from classic flavors such as Earl Grey, and rediscovering this old friend was such a pleasant surprise. Sipping tea while looking out at the ocean, catching up on reading, relaxing with my fella ... THIS was my idea of a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!