Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A gift of Postcard Tea!

You know how friends go abroad and send you a postcard? Well, this time, tea friend Frances L. from California traveled to England and thoughtfully sent me not a postcard but rather some Postcard Tea!

There's even space right on the box for you to include a note to the recipient! 

 
And I just love the graphic on the back, especially the pretty red and turquoise coloring!


The tea itself was quite scrumptious! I opened the packet and inhaled that scent so reminiscent of fresh wood shavings, and this black tea was quite refreshing and, despite the pretty copper color in my teacup, had not a hint of astringency! I was hooked from the first sip and am so delighted Frances thought of me while on her trip. If you'd like to check out Postcard Teas for yourself, click here to learn more and see a photo of their charming shop!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! And to have the tea be delicious makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Are you familiar with Kimberly Shaw? She does delightful cards that include a tea bag. I really enjoy sending them, especially to my granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you like it! Love the teacup too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea! How nice to be remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!