Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Glass teapot ornament from Joann

I know, I know. I don't like to rush the holidays either, but here's the thing: if you don't shop for Christmas decorations now, the good stuff will be gone by the time December rolls around!

And so I bought a lovely new ornament at Joann last week. It was $14.99, which is high by Joann standards, but with my 40-percent-off coupon (thank you, iPhone app), it was only $8.99. And this ornament is rather large, about 3 inches by 4-1/2 inches, so there's that.

The details are very nice, including the color of the "tea" as seen in the spout. My store here in Newnan had three of the ornaments, so after I bought one, there were two left. The cashier who rang me up asked if any were left because she wanted to get one for a friend, so I'm guessing these will disappear fast. (And as always, please holler if you come across cute teapot or teacup ornaments this year!)




6 comments:

  1. Your teapot is adorable! Isn't it lovely when we find something so sweet and then we get it at a discount? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Yes, I'm sure those will go fast. I "might" get to JoAnn on Saturday, as I'll be in Chattanooga for a Friday night wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it, thank you! They only had two in stock. Now through the weekend 50% off plus additional 25% Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!