Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Some new tea goodies and some Tealeaves tea!

So the mailbox turned up a surprise package from Frances in California, and the goodies inside included this gorgeous tea towel and three new-to-me teas! 

Now a word about this tea towel. It's that beautiful aqua blue color I'm so crazy about these days, and look how it mirrors the pattern on my aqua teacup from Windsor Castle!

Once I got past my excitement over this charming tea towel, I realized I had three new tea bags to sample, all from Tealeaves, a Canadian company. So far I've tried only the "Relax" blend, which I assumed would have chamomile, and it did, but I must say it was the best chamomile blend I've ever had. All the ones I've tried before are one-note chamomiles, with that one distinctive taste and nothing else. This "Relax" tea, however, was quite complex and delicious. Here's the description I found on the Tealeaves website: "This herbal blend is widely treasured for the ingredients' soothing properties; the marriage of passion flowers and valerian root naturally soothe the nerves and relieve anxiety and tension, while boosting the immune system. Helps the body unwind with chamomile blossoms, french lavender, lemon balm, rose petals, and vitamin C." If you'd like to learn more about Tealeaves teas, click here. (And thank you, Frances, for the new tea towel AND for introducing me to a new tea vendor!)

4 comments:

  1. Whoever designed that lovely tea towel must have been looking at a teacup like yours! It's a great match. And the "relax" tea sounds interesting, it would be a nice tea to drink in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and thoughtful gift! That tea towel is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen! And it looks so much like your gorgeous teacup!

    Thank you for the heads up about new teas! Alwats appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela--Who makes the tea towel? It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!