Monday, May 31, 2010

My $10 windfall


Limoges plate with yellow and blush pink roses, $1.

Limoges plate with small spray roses, $1.

Crown Staffordshire floral jam pot, $1.

Rustic but charming cup with rose, $1.

Three-footed scalloped glass bowl with silver overlay, $1.

Noritake lemon server -- and every tea lover *needs* a lemon server -- $1.

Porcelain tea trivet with unusual windmill design and flowers, $1.

Giant coffee table book on decorating with flowers, $1.

New needlepoint pillows that match my mom's new den, $1 and $1. Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply hasn't come across the right Memorial Day weekend yard sale! Hope you all have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my! What fabulous finds! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best luck, Angela! Or maybe Georgia's yard/garage sales are better! Our city sponsors a garage sale every Memorial Day weekend and I found one of my "Petals" [Federal Glass] plates for $2 and a pair of blue depression glass salt and pepper shakers for $5. I looked at a tea pot trivet but didn't purchase it. Maybe I should have! ;-) Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are one lucky gal!!!!!!!!!!!! I am waiting for that day!!!!! :-) Happy Hunting!! Antique Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go shopping with you!! Lovely finds! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh you made a great haul! Love the plate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S windfall indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you really got some fantastic buys. I can't believe you found another tea trivet for your collection. I love the Limoges plate and Noritake lemon server.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great deals! No sales here today, it's pouring rain. My internet has been out for a week, so I've missed reading your blog. Hopefully I can catch up today during nap time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I am impressed with all the "goodies" you found. Love the lemon server. Your house is going to be full of beautiful flowers, like a garden. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Angela - I found your blog via Linda J at Friendship Tea and as I love tea I thought to follow yours. Hope you will follow my blog, I have a few nice tea-related posts and I love your finds - what wonderful bargains! Nice to see that tea still has such popularity in the face of all the coffee shops!
    All the best, Catherine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!