Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Reviewing the Tea Magazines

In the coming days, I thought it might be nice to blog about all the tea magazines currently available. These seven are all the ones I know of: Tea A Magazine, Tea and Coffee Trade Journal, Fresh Cup, Tea Time, The Art of Tea, Tea in Texas and Tea Experience Digest. Coming tomorrow: Tea A Magazine.


  1. Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

  2. Hi Angela,

    I really love your blog. I visit it every day!

    Since you have included Tea in Texas magazine, I thought I would share with you the name of another regional tearoom magazine. It's called "Miss Kitty's Journal" http://www.misskittysjournal.com/ There are two editions: Michigan/Ohio and Colorado/Wyoming One of the ladies from my Tea in London trip has a very nice article about it in the Michigan/Ohio Summer 2007 issue.

    Keep up the great work!

    Denise LeCroy

  3. Thanks, Denise, for the kind words (here and on the other posts - very nice of you)!

    Will definitely have to try to get my hands on a copy of Miss Kitty's Journal, since I like to read as many of the various tea publications as possible. Thanks so much for sharing!


  4. Angela,
    Looking forward to your reviews. I only read TeaTime but would love to subscribe to more! Love your site!


  5. I also am interested in your reviews of these magazines. I didn't know they had Tea in Texas, and I have a friend there that I think I will ask if she'll pick up one for me, so I can see it first before subscribing. I already have Tea a Magazine and TeaTime.

  6. Thanks for visiting, Risa and Val!

    Risa, you have such a lovely blog yourself, with your visit I feel like mine has just been personally blessed by Martha Stewart!

    I was hoping that SOMEONE out there would find the mini-reviews of tea magazines newsworthy, so I'm particularly glad to know I'm sharing something of interest to other tea lovers.

    Many thanks!


  7. Teresa L. CarterJuly 15, 2007 at 4:20 PM

    Angela, Just got around to reading the article in the past Newnan Coweta Magazine about this blog page. I own a local catering business (Southern Touch Catering) and love doing teas for clients. Nothing too fancy, but enjoy it more than anything. So I was thrilled to see this particular blog entry with all the tea magazines! The only one I've ever heard of or read is Tea Time. Thanks for the info & I look forward to reading on a weekly basis.
    Southern Touch Lady


Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!