Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Latest Tea Shop Mystery


Just received a review copy of the new Laura Childs Tea Shop Mystery, "Dragonwell Dead," the eighth in the series. This was my out-on-the-deck reading last night, and so far, so good. These books are set at a tea shop in Charleston, S.C., so I love the descriptions of events in Charleston as well as the lovely descriptions of the tea parties and happenings at the Indigo Tea Shop. I always have so many books and magazines I *should* be reading for work, but these books are pure pleasure to me. (I had some Pomegranate Pizzazz tea from Bigelow, chilled, while I was reading. There's no Dragonwell at my house!)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying your Bigelow Tea! Perfect iced tea for iced tea month (June)!

    Thanks,

    Valorie for Bigelow Tea
    www.bigelowteablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Bigelow is always a fave! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!