Saturday, June 23, 2007

In Praise of Marmalady's Jams & Jellies


I don't recommend products I haven't personally tried, but ones I have tried and enjoyed, especially when I've received good customer service, I like to recommend. And so I'm happy to report I was very, very pleased with the products I recently received from Marmalady's in Portland, Oregon.

At the Tea Expo I sampled (and went home with) a small jar of Marmalady's Rose Tea Jelly, which was perfectly delicious and such a treat. When I placed my order for the full-sized jar (just $4), I also ordered some of the Pear Lemon Marmalade with Organic Green Tea ($5), and it is just incredible. I had some on wheat toast for breakfast and loved the subtle green tea taste combined with the pears. Yum-o, as a certain cooking diva might say.

I was also impressed that despite the modest size of my order, the shipment arrived very promptly, was well-packaged, included a hand-written thank-you note ... and I saw that Marmalady's subsidizes the cost of postage, since I paid several dollars less than it actually cost them to mail this. I think some of my friends may be getting Pear Marmalade in their Christmas packages this year! Visit marmaladys.com for more information.

2 comments:

  1. Marilyn's products are superb, aren't they?

    By the way, thank you so much for the great info you are sharing from the Tea Expo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,

    Thanks so much for your lovely coverage of Marmalady's.

    Reading about the World Tea Expo brought back great memories.

    Marilyn
    marmaladys.com
    Portland, Oregon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!