Monday, June 4, 2007

"Invitation for Tea" Quilt Pattern


Before I even took my first sewing class, I was already collecting patterns for quilts that feature teacup and teapot motifs. On Friday, I ordered one I saw in a new magazine and fell in love with immediately: Invitation for Tea from lovequiltpatterns.com. Would you believe I ordered this on Friday and it arrived - from California ! - today, on Monday? Now THAT's service! (And now my friends at the quilt shop will have to help me select the fabrics. I really love this particular blend of blues.) Won't this be pretty?

1 comment:

  1. I have been searching since 2008 (that’s when my friend gave me the 3007 Quilt Sampler magazine) for this pattern! Do you know if it is still available? Thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!