Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dee Sharp's Tea Jewelry



My tea jewelry wardrobe got a wonderful addition last week in the form of a new teapot and teacup ring from Dee Sharp of North Carolina. (And thank you, Denise, the fellow tea-lover in cyberspace who suggested I visit her booth at the World Tea Expo!) Dee has loads of lovely jewelry designs including lots of tea-themed ones, and my eye went straight to this ring and within about 60 seconds it was on my finger. I have teapot or teacup earrings, bracelets, a necklace, Pandora beads ... but I'd never had a ring! Saw one in a catalog perhaps a decade ago, failed to order it, always regretted it ... you shoppers know how it is, the one that got away. Only when I got home and took off the ring did I noticed that her "signature" is stamped inside the ring. What a nice touch! You can also check out her website (deejewelry.com) and see designs such as her Shelley teacup and saucer jewelry.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the tea ring! I had not seen this particular piece of Dee's. I must have one!

    So glad you met up with her. She's a delight, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable ring. I am going to check out dee's website in just a minute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!