Monday, June 18, 2007

CelebriTEA Mugs benefit charity



Among the new products I saw at the Tea Expo last week were these "CelebriTEA mugs" at the Tea House Times booth. Celebrities including Nicole Kidman and George Clooney (whose mugs are pictured above), Samuel L. Jackson, Coldplay and David Bowie designed mugs to raise money for "charities tackling key global issues." These mugs aren't personally my style, but maybe if the manufacturers add to the line they can get Rachel Ashwell of Shabby Chic fame to design one for those of us who enjoy more feminine teawares. Still, I think this is quite a lovely idea. And if these contemporary designs do happen to be your style, I did a search online and found prices for them ranging from $20-$25 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!