Thursday, November 11, 2010

A new teapot & teacup necklace

Sometimes I am just amazed at the bargains you can find on eBay. Recently, for instance, there was a new design of teapot and teacup necklace I had not seen before. Even though it was just 99 cents (plus $1.19 for shipping), it had no bidders. Naturally, I put in a bid ... and I won!

This isn't fine jewelry by any means, but it's actually a decent weight of necklace, and I love the fact it's a double stranded piece with two different types of chain.

The teacup and saucer are separate charms, and I just love the design, especially when I got the whole shebang for just about $2. I have no idea if this is an old or new Claire's item, but I thought I'd mention it here in case any of you want to look for the same necklace. (And if Claire's doesn't have it, you can always look online!)

5 comments:

  1. That is cute, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Angela - that is a pretty necklace. What a great 'eye' you have for the unique and the beautiful - and at a bargain rate at that. I am impressed. Have a great day, Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, I bought the necklace for Talya from claires accessories during the alice in the wonderalnd time its was crazy here in Istanbul filled with stuff like that unfortunately I did not know you or else you would have lots of stuff like that, but now there isnt any stuff like that but my eyes are allround for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teacup and saucer. BTW What a fun event your magazine has planned for a fund raiser. Wish I were closer, I would love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!