Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like ...


... Christmas! At least if you're lucky enough to browse the Christmas ornament aisles at our brand spanking new Hobby Lobby where, I'll have you know, I was informed yesterday that I was the first customer to use a coupon. Got to love those 40-percent-off coupons! I do think June 24 has to be a personal best for my Earliest Christmas Ornament Purchase Ever, but I know from experience these glass teapot ornaments vanish quickly so I had to get one.

Even the back of it is decorated! Cute, huh? There were two of these left after I got mine, although there were other teacup-design ornaments that were brown but they said "Java," and I just can't bring myself to put a "Java" ornament on my little pink teacup/teapot tree.

I did, however, get packs of these sweet 4-inch glitter ornaments because the pink and green decor items seem to disappear fast as well. The new store, by the way, is just lovely, and huge, and I'm sure I'll be coupon-shopping there quite often!

8 comments:

  1. Our Hobby Lobby doesn't have Christmas out yet, but take a look at my blog yesterday, today and tomorrow to see the tea things I found there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest ornament. I love the way the kitten's tail peeks out from the spout. Sounds like your new Hobby Lobby store will be a fun place to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm headed that way this morning, I'll have to stop in- I'm so happy to finally have one here and not have to travel to Carrollton to shop anymore! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the sweetest ornament ever! We don't have Hobby Lobby in California, I think ;0(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute ornaments. I can't believe Christmas is out already. I bet one day they just leave it out all year round.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ornament is so cute and deserves being front and center on your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect day for this post! We are half-way to Christmas, not that I'm counting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I don't think we have a Hobby Lobby here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!