Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things


Valentine's gift bags with sweet Hershey's kisses
Hoping the treats will be hits and not misses
Teabags (for co-workers) tied up with string
These are a few of my favorite things.

Cards from my sweetheart, a silver/gold heart charm
How did he know it'd be perfect on my arm?
Wish I could spend the whole day sharing love
Must be a gift from the Good Lord above!

And I've got some ... secret goodies ...
friends will get around noon.
This day is one of my favorite things and I'll
tell you more of ... it SOON!

5 comments:

  1. LOL...Love your little ditty!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you! How lucky to be a co-worker and friend of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priceless. Simply priceless. Can't wait to hear the rest.

    Happy Valentine's Day to you cupid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a very thoughtful friend. That is a great story.

    Julie for Bigelow Tea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!