Wednesday, October 7, 2026

We interrupt the fall flavors …


I'm all about the fall flavors, and so far this fall, I've had a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard, apple cider cashews from Aldi, and of course, lots of spice teas. But go figure, I wanted a cup of tea one afternoon and thought, "Hmm, a cup of green tea sure would be nice."


I looked around the tea cabinet and found some packets of iTeaworld's Jasmine Bi Luo Chun, the hand-rolled tea that is said to look like tiny snails. And indeed they do. So much so that I had to swirl the leaves around and make sure there were no snails in there!


This tea was such a lovely departure from what I've been drinking, and this tea can be steeped multiple times, with the first steeping just 20-30 seconds! Are any of you drinking green tea this fall?

3 comments:

  1. I drink green tea everyday. I love the grassy taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't drink green tea in the fall or any other season, as I don't care for the grassy taste. Those tiny "snails" in that hand-rolled tea are funny! And I do really like your pretty cup and saucer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drink green tea now and then - those rolled up “snails” are kind of cute and kind of off-putting to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!