Friday, August 14, 2026
Honey Lemon Black Tea from Nature's Hearth Tea Co.
Occasionally, I am lured in by a tea's packaging and decide to take a chance on a new tea vendor or tea flavor. This Honey Lemon Black Tea from Nature's Hearth Tea Co. caught my eye at T. J. Maxx last weekend, and the tin was so pretty, I decided I wanted it for décor and would take a chance on the tea (just $4.99 for 50 tea bags).
It's hard to capture in the photo, but the tin is an unusual shape. It's almost a pyramid (or a trapezoid, maybe), and the graphics make me think of fall. With temps in the nineties here in Georgia this week, I am definitely dreaming of cooler fall temperatures and new fall flavors.
And guess what? This tea was lovely! As soon as I opened the foil pouch containing all the tea bags, I caught a nice whiff of lemon. I steeped my tea for about three minutes and got a delightfully lemony brew. Now, if I could just acquire cooler weather as quickly as I acquire new tea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love the tin! And that the tea tastes good is a nice bonus.
ReplyDelete