Friday, December 17, 2021

Some early tea gifts!


My stepdaughter's family in Wisconsin always treats us well at Christmas, and although we would prefer they just send us family photos and call it done, that is never the case. This year's treats arrived this week, and in addition to a big box of goodies including the locally made chocolates and coffee we love, I also received two tea-ish gifts. This delightful tea towel is from Door County, Wisconsin, which Alex and I had the pleasure of visiting a few years ago.


We did indeed go to some of these sites, including the restaurant with goats on the roof, and we enjoyed a fish boil, too, so I absolutely love this tea towel and its vintage look.


Heather always has yummy scented hand soaps at her house, so I was quite happy to receive this White Barn hand soap with white tea and sage. The smell is divine, and it's fun to have a new tea-scented soap to use at Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to see the goats on the top of that restaurant! I love those local tea-towels. My sister gave me one from her state of Tennessee last Christmas, and I really like it. I love the deer on the label of that hand soap you received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goats on top of a restaurant sounds fun. You’ll enjoy the hand soap. A friend of mine has it at her house and it’s a pleasure washing my hands there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!