Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Completing a collection

 

I was so happy to find a box with an eBay label on it land in my mailbox this week. Why?

I'd been collecting these Hallmark Keepsake Tea Time ornaments by Tracy Larsen since they first appeared in 2016. Last year, however, the local store sold out of the Tea Time ornaments before I could buy them. Amazon was sold out, too, I believe, and when I looked on eBay, they were selling for much more than the original price. I decided to wait.

When I started pulling out ornaments this year, I remembered that I was missing the 2020 Tea Time ones, the final set in the series, so I looked on eBay again last week, finding them this time for just $7.95, still new in the box!

Collection completed! (And Tracy Larsen and Hallmark, please design some more of these cute teapot and teacup ornament sets!)

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to find that ornament set at a good price! I have that one and the Santa teapot one and love them. I wish there had been another this year, too - we will hope for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that your patience paid off and you finally found the ornament at a great price! The reindeer teapot is very amusing--it makes me smile to look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you were able to complete your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to be able to complete your set and not too spendy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Author, you have written nice article and shared with great information. Thanks for giving such a wonderful world class information.
    Jobs in Delhi
    Jobs in Ranchi
    Jobs in Nagpur
    Jobs in Indore
    Jobs in Patna
    Jobs in Ludhiana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!