Friday, December 4, 2020

Counting the days till Christmas … with tea

I have to say that I am sold on this tea advent calendar from Adagio Teas (reviewed here) and will plan on ordering one every year from now on! Yesterday's sip was this Golden Turmeric Chai, which was such a nice, zippy flavor to try, especially since it features ginger, which I love. The weather turned much colder here in Georgia this week, so I've been drinking lots more hot tea.

I tend to sip from tea mugs when I'm in my office and teacups when I'm downstairs, so this recent Goodwill find from Brazil has served as my "office mug" for the week.

Tea advent calendars weren't even on my radar until a couple of years ago. This week, I found an article from Town and Country magazine listing a lot of tea advent calendars I'd not heard of, and at lots of good price points. It's not too late to get one and play catch-up over a few days, or if you want to just plan ahead for next year, you can read the article here. Happy sipping!


4 comments:

  1. Those Advent calendars do sound like fun. Maybe next year I'll try one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking that article--that's amazing that there are so many different tea Advent calendars out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not realize there were so many tea advent calendars. Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tea mug and oh my! Your tea tree! Love seeing the one I made there. I don't even have one I made. I might have to make one for myself. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!