Friday, November 20, 2020

Dollar-store deals … for tea lovers!


Last week, I was disappointed in my Dollar Tree washi tape, but this week, they made up for it by offering great plastic platters, 14-inch ones that say "Have a cup of cheer!" I bought two and will reserve these for friends who love teacups and teatime!


This is also the time to stock up on paper doilies. They can line a plate or tray, but they're also great for crafting and for sprucing up a package or padding tins of cookies and candies. Since I don't always see them in Christmas designs, I bought a pack of these when I saw them at Dollar Tree.


And Dollar General turned up some cute gift bags for $1 each. Again, I'll be saving these for friends who appreciate teacups and teatime. If you see any great dollar-store deals suitable for tea enthusiasts this Christmas, please share!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice finds at the Dollar Tree! That's such a fun place to shop--I always find things that "spark joy" when I go there with my sister. I love paper doilies--those are pretty Christmas-design ones that you found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dollar Tree is the best for giftable platters. Yours are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ventured out into the "wild" and shopped yet, but man oh man are those great finds, Ang! So cute!!!! You find the best stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!