Monday, October 5, 2020

My new "I LOVE Tea" mug

Aunt Jane and I went shopping in Carrollton on Saturday, and in recent weeks, there has been a line to get in T.J. Maxx. There's nothing I need in there that would warrant standing in a line just to get in, so I've skipped on shopping there. There was no line when we passed by on Saturday, though, and I'm glad, because we both went inside and left with new mugs. She got one with butterflies on it, and I found this delightful Lisa Kaus latte mug that I simply had to have. I normally would never buy myself a mug that says "I love you, and you love me," but since my husband has never to my knowledge stepped into a T.J. Maxx on his own, I'm just going to pretend that the *tea* is saying, "I love you, and you love me." Problem solved!

I am choosing to focus on the "I LOVE Tea" message of this cute mug.

And since I used to work for a newspaper, I still love things with newsprint on them.


This little detail shows several things I love: a pretty pink teacup, the color turquoise, newsprint, and handwriting.

I also loved the nice, sturdy box this mug came in, and frankly, I would have bought just the box if I'd seen it for sale by itself. (I have some crafting items that will be very happy inside!)

More handwriting!

And if you happen to like this mug and want one for yourself or a friend or loved one, here's how it looks on the shelf. Cheers!



 

8 comments:

  1. I like it and it says coffee too. Good find! Donna z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it and it says coffee too. Good find! Donna z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I'm glad you found it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like it was made just for you, with the newsprint and the handwriting in the background! Plus, it has some of your beloved aqua color in the design, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will really enjoy that mug. Our nights have turned cold now and the heat has come on a few times! Hot tea is certainly wonderful in the evening and afternoonS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute mug. I love when packaging is good enough to reuse. It’s like 2 gifts in one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice find, Angela!!

    Stop by the blog and see my latest tea time.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love when you go shopping with your Aunt Jane!
    The mug is delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!