Friday, October 16, 2020

Hallmark's new Mini Tea Party Twirl-About Ornament

After finding the perfect miniature silver tinsel Christmas tree at Goodwill in the past year, I am so excited about collecting new mini ornaments to go on the tree, and I just got a new one in the mail, this Hallmark Mini Tea Party Twirl-About Ornament. I immediately grabbed the little ball at the bottom to see if the tiny teacup-riding mice really did twirl, and they did!

This piece was designed by artist Edythe Kegrize, and it's under 2 inches tall and has so much charm in this tiny package!

After my twirling session (and I haven't twirled like that since I was a ballerina at age 6), I turned it over to put it back in the box and realized even the back is decorated. If you're a fan of Hallmark ornaments, too, I highly recommend this one, which is perfect for the tea lover's tree.

6 comments:

  1. I got mine last week, too, but I haven't taken it out of the box yet. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I think I know I present I am getting my little 4 year old granddaughter now!
    Thanks, Ang. Have a great weekend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS cute. I'm sure it will look great on your miniature silver tinsel tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I need to check out the Halmark ornaments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!