Monday, April 13, 2020

Saturday entertainment: Teacup Fairy Garden #2

Last week, my friend Lynn K. thoughtfully sent me a complete kit for another teacup fairy garden, and I had so much fun putting it together on my potting shed on Saturday. All I had to add was dirt (and the remaining bit of moss I found), because everything else was provided, including the teacup! 

I must confess that I was tempted to use the teacup for tea first, but instead of saving it, I went ahead and used it for the new fairy garden.

This one is presided over by its very own guardian angel with a little bling on her wings. I love her! (I like to think it's me back when I was still a brunette, ha!) I felt like I was playing paper dolls as I surrounded her with the acorn-capped mushrooms, toothpick flowers, and garden ladder, which are such sweet, sweet touches.

Naturally, one of my favorite features of the kit was this tiny little glass teapot perched on a bottle-cap "table." Precious!

And a little bluebird of happiness found a home on this decorate seashell. Since I love anything that calls to mind the beach and the ocean, I imagine the fairies will appreciate this too.

Finally, it never hurts to sprinkle a little magic into one's fairy garden, the perfect finishing touch for this new tiny treasure! (And thanks again to Lynn for providing some much-needed entertainment during these days of quarantine!)

8 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you enjoyed it, Angela! Now all of your readers can make their own teacup fairy garden because the "ingredients" are readily available - even during this time of home isolation. Included in the "ingredients" are spools, bottle caps, golf tees, painted acorn caps, paper punches and toothpicks! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that would be a clever idea for children too!!! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the bottle cap table with the teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any fairy would be happy to have tea in that tiny garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for these distinguished subjects. we wish you a nice and sparkling visit.garden centre

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cleaver idea. It look a few moments to see the spools and acorn tops all items we could find out side. thanks for the thought of a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!