Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Happy Birthday, Queen Elizabeth!

If I'd planned a little better, I would have made some Coronation Chicken Salad yesterday in honor of Queen Elizabeth's 94th birthday. Instead, I just pulled out my Paragon teacup commemorating the Queen's coronation as I privately saluted her and wished her a happy 94th!

I'm a regular reader of the Daily Mail online, and I was happy to see lots of lovely tribute photos to her. It was also through the DM that I learned that Buckingham Palace had released a brief video of some archive footage in honor of the Queen's special day. Click here if you'd like to see it too!



3 comments:

  1. I hope she had a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful teacup! (I recognized the rose, thistle, and shamrock as representing England, Scotland, and Ireland. But I didn't know the daffodil represents Wales until I looked it up!) And thanks for linking the little video of Elizabeth as a child and young girl--it's very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!